Friday, February 29, 2008

10:33PM

Totally Last Minute I know ! But every person who decides to walk counts, so here it goes.
---------
Chartiy Walkathon Tommorow / Saturday 1st,March
9:30 AM
Starting at Swimming Pool Complex On Gulf Road
To Green Island.

---------
No need to sign up anymore, just get there and walk! Its hosted by the Kuwait Center For Autism, and its their annual charity marathon. I havent been feeling too well lately so dunno if I'll actually walk, but I'll try ! I'll be there for sure though, you too should come.
Yestahlon, Ham Uhma 3yalna.

--------------------

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooo early... I am still in bed now :D

Amethyst said...

Waih, tawni I checked! 7asafa;\

Smart-y said...

ana mareee9' =(
bs 3ndy refiji weeda yerou7 kan yes2al 3ana.. 7asafa kan 9j wedda yerou7!

enzain laish mako d3aya aw shai? ana awal marra asma3 3ana :S
thanks 3al 5abreya :)

Silver said...

I wanted to go..! dayyymmmmm I forgot. Was fast asleep. Oh well:(

Lala* said...

How was it?

Anonymous said...

Interesting ;p

Glitter said...

Saw ur picture bl jareeda 2day :P

Anonymous said...

7asafa i didn't go, i had ton of things to do :/

kella met2a5er said...

I dont have time to walk..does riding my bike counts!!?

Missy said...

:( ana aby part 3!

Anonymous said...

YALI